Alterini Bus Company Tourist Coach Minicoach Hire in Florence Italy
Data controller is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data.
This treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following possible purposes:
a) If you wish to become a customer / supplier /
The following information will be requested: name - surname - address - tax code - date and place of birth - telephone and e-mail and, where necessary for the commercial relationship, your bank details
b) The provision of these data will be used for administrative management purposes and is optional, however any refusal will make it impossible to activate the requested report.
c) If you request information via contact form you will be asked:
name, surname, company name, city, province, telephone, email and an information message
d) The provision of these data, used for administrative purposes, for the purposes of commercial management and customer support, is optional, however any refusal will make it impossible to receive information about the company.
e) If it requires a service / product to our company
The following information will be requested: name - surname - address - telephone - place of delivery - address - tax code or VAT number -
The provision of these data, for purposes of administrative management of the products and services themselves; it is optional, however any refusal will make it impossible to perform the requested service or obtain the requested product
f) If he / she works with the Company a work relationship / professional collaboration
You will be asked: Name - surname - address - tax code - date and place of birth - phone and e-mail, data relating to the payment of services (bank or postal coordinates) and any other data necessary for:
- determine and pay remuneration / compensation
- fulfillment of insurance, legal and contractual obligations
- fulfillment of obligations towards social security and welfare institutions, as well as towards the financial administration
The provision of these data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes of the Company and for the management of the work / collaboration relationship.
The processing of all these data will be carried out within the limits indicated by the Guarantor.
2. The data will be processed using appropriate tools to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out not only with paper, also through automated tools (both computerized and telematic) to store, manage and transmit the data.
3. Data communication:
a) relating to customers / suppliers / partners and / or volunteers: the data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties for any reason without your explicit authorization.
b) related to the subscribers in the mailing list: the data will not be communicated to third parties.
c) related to the participants in the courses / lessons / webinars: the data, subject to your consent, may be communicated to the other participants in the training courses, and to the trainer, with a view to favoring the aggregation between them. In no other case will they be divulged or transferred to third parties without your explicit authorization.
d) relating to the performance of a requested service or the purchase of a product: as these data are voluntarily provided for a precise service, they will not be disclosed or given to third parties without your explicit authorization
4. The Data Controller is the Roberto Alterini company based in Florence, Viuzzo delle Calvane 15
5. The Data Processor is Claudio Alterini
. At any time you can exercise all your rights towards the data controller You can exercise all the rights provided by the Regulation in respect of the organization including:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form
- obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing
- obtain an indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- obtain the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data
- obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- obtain confirmation that the update, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the attention, including as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Last modified 1/06/2018